Monday, August 3, 2009

I had beautiful dream that came true ,but the truth hurts reality was very sad Any thoughts?

I dreamed that i,my son,my partner,my parents were at my sisters flat,she had rearranged her furniture and bought new items,it looked great.we sat at table in dining area of room my sis was stood at other side of room.when i looked at her she looked much like my grandma who died few years ago.On the table their was a game board layed out,its colours were lilac and pale blue,with cards layed over some words ,i picked one up it said,THE,then i instinctly new what was under the others ,but dad said dont tell us we will play another day,the words were, THE SLEEPING BEAUTY.i didnt tell them.My sister looked really radient,with health.End of dream. Really though shed been quite ill,but seemed to be getting better.2 week later got phone call from distraught mum who was at sisters with dad ,said my,sis died at flat.They found her.we cleared flat later in week,n found lots unopened boxes,household guds.iv kept Lilac beany toy she loved. sis buried in fave color pale blue.my1sib i miss her much

I had beautiful dream that came true ,but the truth hurts reality was very sad Any thoughts?
I'm sorry your sister passed away. Perhaps your dream helped you deal with this possibility. In your dream, you were able to see your sister, alive, for the last time. This was to be a blessing and a comfort for you.





Usually, in this type of a dream, the various characters display the many characteristics and dimensions that lie within you. You must be a beautiful person.





The book, recommended to you below, is not a bunch of hocus pocus. It is written by a PhD and is easy to follow and read. It is a staple for many people how have trained in psychotherapy.
Reply:hope you'll find this site helpful



beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment