Friday, July 31, 2009

Grade 8 Graduation help, PLEASE! :)?

my grade eight graduation is coming up!! :) my dress is a lilac necktie jersey bubble dress from Mendocino, but i would like some advice.





because of the neckline of the dress (kinda like a halter, but starts in the middle), my sister advised me to keep my hair up so i can show off my shoulders. i honestly dont really like the way my hair looks up so i was wondering if there are any specific styles that might work.. my hair is dark brown and just a little past my shoulders. buttttttttt, i was wondering, if my hair is down, is there a way to make it look nice without taking away any attention from the dress?





lastly, i was wondering what colour accesories i should get. i heard silver looks nice with a lilac dress, but im not sure. i would need to buy a pair shoes and maybe a clutch. any store suggestions would be great! i live in canada, so i dont have the "luxury" of a dillards or a nordstrom :P





sorry for all the questions! im pretty excited about this! thanks for reading %26lt;3

Grade 8 Graduation help, PLEASE! :)?
here are some pictures of hairstyles i found up %26amp; down. i think you can still nice with your hair up though :]
Reply:my eighth grade graduation is coming up too. Do you have a link to your dress?


If I were you, I would go get my hair done. The people at the place would have lots of really good suggestions. yeah, silver will look really good with your dress.



dental

No comments:

Post a Comment