Saturday, July 25, 2009

Where can I find a Balinese kitten breeder?

I cannot find a Balinese cattery that has lilac points available!! No, not quite Siamese, I really want a LILAC-POINT LONG HAIRED BALINESE KITTEN!! APPLEHEAD. I am in Maryland, so if you know of a breeder in Maryland or one elsewhere that ships there kittens. Not much success with google, you can try if you want but I didn't get what I wanted. The seal and chocolate points are so common, but what about llilacs! There the ones alot of people love! I emailed like 20 catteries and only one or two catteries have lilac Balinese but they are too old, like 5-6 months. Thank you so much for feedback!!!!!

Where can I find a Balinese kitten breeder?
Check out CFA.org as they have lists of breeders.





Lilacs being more rare will be more expensive so keep that in mind.





Also, your new baby will live for a long time, missing a couple of kitten months isn't so bad if you want a cat sooner rather than later!
Reply:check out http://www.freewebs.com/countr... Kathy is super nice and she just had a bunch of lilac balinese kittens just born. they are rare and endangered. I have a seal point balinese..best little cat ever. good luck. Report It




dental

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I have four lilac female Balinese kittens ready in four weeks. They are CFA registered and $500 a piece. See my website for more information.

    ReplyDelete