Monday, April 20, 2009

Which, do you like better, "Tulips", or "Lilacs"? Me, Lilacs, because of their, smell!!!yummmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!

ABSOLUTELY! the Lilacs, I have one bush, and soon I plan to add a white one........My neighbor has one and she is going to give me a start. My oldest grandaughter almost killed mine a couple of years ago with the weed eater. DUH! %26quot; I didn%26#039;t know granny%26quot;

Which, do you like better, %26quot;Tulips%26quot;, or %26quot;Lilacs%26quot;? Me, Lilacs, because of their, smell!!!yummmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!
Lilacs smell better, but tulips last longer.
Reply:Tulips are pretty but you have them for about 3wks and that%26#039;s it. Lilacs are around all year and have beautiful flowers and wonderful scent. Makes a nice screening plant.



acne scar

No comments:

Post a Comment