Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Where can I buy, contour tiling on a roll, (or similar) in pink or lilac?

I have looked in Focus diy, B%26amp;Q, Homebase, Wilkinsons, Wickes, etc, they do various tiling on a roll but not any %26quot;pinks%26quot; I have looked on all the search engines, but I wondered if anyone knew a local smaller retailer that has pattern books to order from?

Where can I buy, contour tiling on a roll, (or similar) in pink or lilac?
Have you tried searching for the company site that makes them....look on the rolls you like.....find the contact details...the fact that the shops you have tried don%26#039;t carry the colour you like only means that they chose not to......contacting the manufacturer directly will often get results.....ask them who would carry that particular line and in the colour you want....they are usually very good...needs to be customer services......good luck!



skin disease

No comments:

Post a Comment